79. Self Care or Self Sabotage?
It seems like one can’t scroll through Instagram or TikTok for more than 30 seconds without seeing a hashtag or a graphic or a video proclaiming the virtues of “Self Care.”
But many (MANY) people struggle with Self Care—Liz, Rachel, and Mary Scott included—but not for the reasons you may think.
In this episode of Belle Curve Podcast, your three hosts discuss
- How they struggle with the concept of healthy self care
- What it can look like to practice self care for the anxious among us
- Why TikTok Psychology isn’t what it’s cracked up to be
- The role of Community Care in our self care routines
- Healthline: For many people with anxiety, self care just doesn’t work
- Psychology Today: 12 ways to take better care of yourself
- Erin Hicks Moon and the Swipe Up newsletter
- Study: Prosocial Behavior Helps Mitigate the Negative Effects of Stress in Everyday Life
The post 79. Self Care or Self Sabotage? appeared first on Belle Curve Podcast.
Today Views :
This Week Views :
This Month Views :
Total Views :