In this series of episodes we cover Speaking Engagements. Here are a few take-aways from the first episode in the series:
- Grab the audience's attention with a powerful quote or statistic related to the impact your topic can have on your target audience. Start with a BANG! That gets their attention. This could be a story, a stat, a funny example, an epic fail, etc.
- Introduce the topic by highlighting the importance of what you’re speaking on and how a lack of this can create a situation your audience does not want to be in.
EX: When you don’t have an effective communication strategy you are literally throwing content against the wall and praying something will stick. You are wasting time and money, 2 resources that once they are gone, you can’t get them back!
- When you correctly leverage speaking opportunities, business owners can enhance their personal brand, establish credibility, and unlock new business opportunities.
- Define the audience: Identify the target audience for speaking engagements and why it is crucial to tailor your message to their needs and interests.
- Identifying the right platforms: Research various types of speaking opportunities, such as conferences, industry events, webinars, and podcasts, and how to select the most suitable ones for your goals.
- Captivating the audience: Explore techniques for engaging the audience through dynamic delivery, powerful body language, and effective use of audiovisual aids.
Want to learn more about this topic?
Be sure to join our mailing list for updates on all future podcasts shows, trainings and seminars, and additional tools, tips and strategies to help you fine tune your marketing and branding message! JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/vicki-morris/message