Be sure to follow up with interesting people you come in contact with!
Be bold and ask them to join you for a cup of coffee one day. There is soooo much value in connecting with people in a comfortable and casual environment. This is truly an opportunity to get to know the other person. Ask them questions like:
- How did you get started in your business?
- How long have you been in this industry
- Is there anyone you are wanting to meet / connect with?
- Tell me what excites you most about your business!
As you are getting ready to add this to your monthly business growth routine, here are 3 things you should do:
- Write out a base email introducing yourself and asking to meet with them. Include why you are interested in meeting with them. Don’t be salse-y
- Make a list of the people you would like to meet with and add them to a spreadsheet.
- Add a simple graphic to the header of the email that has a picture of you.
- Include a link that makes it easy for people to schedule a meeting with you
- Just for kicks, be prepared to buy them their cup of coffee 😊 ☕️.
Thanks for listening today. Tell a friend about this podcast, and leave us a 5 star review, (if you think we did a good job, of course!)
Want to work with me?
Be sure to join our mailing list for updates on all future podcasts shows, trainings and seminars, and additional tools, tips and strategies to help you fine tune your marketing and branding message! JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/vicki-morris/message