#010 Getting to Know Your Target Audience
Have you had this question before: why is knowing my target audience important? I don’t want to leave people out so I want to market to everyone!!
I’m so glad you are joining me for this episode because this is by far the most important fundamental piece of your business. You have to get this right. If this is off, or not clearly defined, nothing and I mean nothing about your business is going to be sustainable. In this episode, I talk about 2 important steps or exercises every business owners needs to take when defining their ideal client audience. Here are teh steps broken down for you!
Step One: Define the demographics of your ideal client
- Male or female
- Where do they live
- What type of job do they have
- Are the married or single
- Education level
- Where do they typically shop
- Do they own a home, rent an apartment
- City / rural
- Corporate life / entrepreneur / business owner
Step Two: Define the psychographics of your ideal audience
- Are they analytical or creative
- What colors resonate with them
- What emotions do they need to experience to make a purchase
- Are they impulse buyers
- Do they need a long nurture sequence before they make a purchase
- How do they like to receive content
- What are their goals: financial independence, retire early, job satisfaction, etc.
Download your copy of the Ideal Client Avatar Builder from Face To Face Marketing. Thanks again for tuning in!!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/vicki-morris/message