In this episode we’re going to pick up where we left off from our last episode and finish out the list of a few key elements in a well formed marketing strategy. Just to review, we talked about
- Creating your SWOT analysis (Strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats)
- What is unique about you and the way you do business, your USP
- Define your target audience or ideal client avatar
- Define what pain points you solve for your ideal audience
Now let’s wrap up the list:
- Describe how you will reach your ideal audience
Social media plan, or Email marketing, or Seminars / webinars, or Pop up shops
- Define your product / service, where is your distribution channel, how will you promote, what price will you charge
- Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Relevant/realistic. Time-bound
- Determine your content pillars. What are the main 3-5 products, services, areas of focus that your marketing and messaging will center on?
This is going to take you a long way in getting your marketing organized for your business. Even if you never apply for a loan, and you’re not quite ready to seek out a mentor. These steps will help bring clarity to your messaging and give you a clear path forward as you grow your business!
Want a downloadable list of the elements we listed here for your marketing strategy? Cool beans!! Just click here to get the download!! Episode #009 Download, the Marketing Strategy Elements
About Vicki Morris & Face To Face Marketing:
I have more than 20 years of marketing and communications experience. My team and I develop a data-driven, analytical approach to devise the ideal content messaging mix for the wide array of clients we serve. My client base consists of forward thinking seasoned entrepreneurs and business owners who are ready to get laser focused on developing a marketing strategy that converts visitors to valued customers.
Face To Face Marketing is a full service marketing & communications firm that prioritizes the needs of each client. We strive to help you find your creative voice through a variety of services, digital courses, and coaching programs. We are a culture of thinkers and makers who have been bringing our clients’ ideas into existence since 2010. Our business works closely with each brand in order to create solid communication strategies that will produce measurable results.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/vicki-morris/message